Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last Post Here

Okay, no sentimentality because no one died, not even this blog. From this point forward I'll be joining the guys over at Chi Wulff. There are several reasons for this, but the primary one is that I can't really do this blogging thing justice by myself.

In my opinion, a good blog requires requires a certain amount of both quantity and quality. Its best if you can do one of the two really well--and the best blogs do both really well. But even a two bit blog like mine should offer a minimum level of competency in both categories, and I don't think I can do that, except in the occasional short burst.

So rather than quit altogether, I managed to talk the guys over at Chi Wulff into giving me a platform. I'll probably be posting over there on Fridays, but that may change. I'll try to offer up the same long-winded, noodle-shaped essays over there that you've gotten used to over here along with the occasional slide show or photo post.

I hope you'll follow me over to the new place, I'll probably post over here when the first post there drops, but you can also add Chi Wulff to your RSS reader if you haven't got them in there already.

See you on the other side.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, good luck.

    I've said a couple times that a group blog makes a lot more sense than carrying the load yourself; a couple people can take turns keeping the quantity at a decent level and yet enjoy the chance to up the quality some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just improve your content constantly. As Steve jobs said: if you´re a content owner that´s gonna be really good

    ReplyDelete