Friday, April 1, 2011

Sometimes, The Silence Can Be Like Thunder

Things have been quiet as of late on The Eddy for a few reasons--none of which are particularly interesting. I recently got a part time job teaching English at a local university, so some of the time generally devoted to The Eddy has been (and will be in the future) dedicated to that endeavor.

Also, I went fishing. Twice.

So I plead for a little patience until I can get my self organized enough to resume normal operations, which will probably happen early next week.

Until then, go fishing. I order you. The midges and (in some places) the blue wings are hatching. Fish are rising. Go, go, go. You will not regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like I’m being plowed under...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, that is the alternate lyric, right? I think I have heard that on some of the live recordings.

    ReplyDelete