Seems like there is a lot going on lately, spring is the season for fly tying shows and early mayfly hatches. Its also a busy time at The Eddy's day job, which seems like rotten luck given how much I want to fish. Here are the latest batch of links, fresh from the oven. Click unto you must push away from the table.
- The Wasatch Fly Tying and Fishing Expo is coming up April 1-2 in Salt Lake (land of my birth). Stop by and you may see The Eddy Brother, who occasionally catches fish like this when he is not buried neck deep in Unix.
- Some HB 309 links: Chi Wulff on the potential of a last minute end run (which is how the jokers in Utah did it), and WillFishForWork on the bill possibly being on its death bed. Keep your fingers crossed on this one.
- The Bureau of Reclamation will be increasing the flows out of Lucky Peak Dam on the Boise River on Monday.
- Global Fly Fisher with an excellent (funny) post on how to look good while fishing, which is the primary objective, of course.
- Nice essay on New West about trying to convince D.C. politicians about the value of fishing. This was authored by Bruce Smithhammer, who writes regularly for The Drake, Buster Wants to Fish, and the Teton Valley News.