Most of the fly fishing world in and around The Eddy has been focusing on the Montana stream access issue, and rightly so. Still, there a few other things happening in the world. So go forth and click.
- Cool photos of Yellowstone bison in winter.
- Wanna learn to double haul?
- Orvis gives up some cash to help the Clark Fork (and you can get on board).
- Yukon Goes Fishing expresses dismay that the fellow in this Clariton commercial is apparently allergic to a casting lesson.
- Fly Casting Tourney coming to Boise, proceeds go to the benefit of the South Fork of the Boise.
- Utah fish hatcheries closing due to a lack of federal funding?
- Blue Ribbon Flies sounds the alarm about some Big Horn sheep that keep ending up on the highway near Quake Lake.
- From the same blog, do not watch this video of Craig Matthews and midging trout on the Madison in February if you are at work. You will be completely useless for the rest of the day, I promise.