Saturday, November 27, 2010

Winter Fishing in Black and White

I fished a week ago Friday, which was essentially the first day of a massive blizzard that was followed by a blast of subzero temperatures. So I think its safe to say that we have now--for all intents and purposes, no matter what the pesky calendar says--entered the winter fly fishing season.

To kick it off, I put together a slideshow of photos from last week, along with some images from a trip last February. I decided to go black and white because the white snow and dark water always create that stark contrast that looks so good sans color. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good b&w is certainly a nice way to go with these shots! Yeah, winter fishing is definitely here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Scott. I remember some cold winters from my time down there. Of course, I remember some cold winters from my time up here.

    ReplyDelete