Thursday, November 4, 2010

Living on Borrowed Time

Since this year's October stole August's weather, November seems to think it is September (at least so far). Who knows what this precludes as far as snowpack goes, but for now fishing in the mid 50s after Halloween feels like stealing.

Like any good thief, I'm off to fish tomorrow. Perhaps I'll return with new perspectives on the secrets of the deep. But I'll be satisfied with a couple of decent fish and another photo like those from last week.

Coming up I have a couple of Streamside Reading posts where I revisit past classics, more emptying out the backlog, and a rather oddball addition to the eddy music playlist idea.

If you're lucky enough to get out this weekend, I hope your knots hold and lines are tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment