Monday, October 18, 2010

Early Fall Roadtrips Part One

I've finally got the photos from the two trips I took in early fall processed. The first trip was in mid-September and second was the first weekend in October. Both trips could have used a little more cloud cover, but they were still vastly superior to working for a living. I mixed the photos together for the slide show, then decided to split the whole thing into two parts, with both parts containing photos from both trips. Not sure why, and I'm certain that I don't really care.

I've got some ideas about leaky waders, professional fly tying, and some book reviews floating around in my head. Plus more clearing out of the backlog and, of course, the links. Until then, enjoy the photos.

You can see the full screen version here.

No comments:

Post a Comment