Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sorry to Interupt This Hiatus...

Hey.

I'm still alive.

One year of grad school left, then I'll get back to the Eddy, I promise. It might be totally different when I finally pick it up again, but I won't let it die. That wouldn't be fair to any of the three readers.

For now, I wanted to point you to a new e-zine or web-based magazine or webizine or some yet to be agreed upon name for this genre. Its called Fish Can't Read and its the brainchild of the guys from Chi Wulff, one of the coolest blogs going (that's not on hiatus, anyway) and features John Juracek (one my all-time favorite photographers and from all accounts an excellent human being). So check it out. You might even see my name in the contributors list.

1 comment:

  1. Quinn,

    Read it.
    Loved it.
    Keep up the good work!
    I hope you're enjoying grad school.

    ReplyDelete