Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh Happy Day

I've been a Phillies fan since I was a kid. I had a Mike Schmidt glove, even though I was one of the worst baseball players in the neighborhood. I remember coming hom from school and watching them beat the Braves to get to The Series in 1993. The last 15 years have been pretty slim pickings for the Philly Phaithful so I was pretty psyched to see them pull out the title. Here is some video to commemorate the occasion: Harry Kalas and his broadcaster partner calling the final out. Oh and a fish photo of a rainnbow I caught a couple of days before the Phils clinched for those of you who don't care about baseball or happiness.





2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. I'm glad you're a Phillies fan and could enjoy their win. Nice looking bow. Now get back to those books ;-) .

    ReplyDelete