Monday, October 20, 2008

All Apologies

"I wish I was like you..."

Sorry, just typing that title slipped me into a Nirvana-mumbling coma. Anyway, this is one of those crappy posts where a blog author (can't bring myself to type the word blogge--see, I couldn't do it) apologizes for a lack of posts. But this one has a twist in that it ain't gonna get better anytime soon.

In August I started grad school. And that is my excuse in a nutshell. Basically I have to either fish or write about fishing--time is too limited to do both. I choose to fish, like any other rational human. If I am going to complete grad school without killing someone I need an outlet, and fly fishing is the only one that will do. So until I graduate or drop out I will be scaling way back on In the Back Eddy. As much as I enjoy it, to do it right takes a serious investment of time, and I have not been doing it write for a few months now. The good news is that I am going to continue not doing it right rather than abandoning the project altogether. So expect poorly written, infrequent posts with lots of poorly composed photos where I not-so-discreetly omit the names of the rivers. Basically what you are used to from the Eddy.

Tight lines.

2 comments:

  1. Who's Nirvana again?

    Enjoy. We'll see you on the other side. You're still a fav with the Underground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great posts. We look forward to having you back among the land of the not-quite-as-dead-as-those-who-are-in-grad-school. In the meantime, good luck with the studies!

    scott c

    ReplyDelete