Friday, August 8, 2008

Its a Mad, Mad World

I finally hit the Madison for the first time this year a week or so ago. I was hoping to get a trip report and some photos up in the aftermath but life intervened. The river was healthy and the fishing was great. Fun to get out with my good pal, Packer, who doesn't get to fish as much as I do. Here are some pics. I should be up there again next week so look for a few more the week after that (or whenever I manage to get to it, let me apologize in advance for my tardiness).



Packer with a nice Madison rainbow.

A typical Madison Brown (check out the Gunners shield on my chest, hopefully a good season lies ahead).

1 comment:

  1. Quinn,

    At least you finally made it to the Madison. And you have inspired me to get off my butt and start the wheels of freebie fishing turning. I'll now hopefully make it up there in the next two weeks. (it's pure laziness since the ride's only 4 1/2 hours and the drift boat/guide friend are free)

    scott c

    ReplyDelete