- Jimmy (5/21) has some interesting trivia concerning the flows on the Henry's Fork and some positive news about the South Fork.
- Fins and Feathers is recommending the lower Madison with the caveat that it could turn brown at any moment.
- Blue Ribbon Flies (5/20) kicks off its reporting season by recommending the Firehole for the Yellowstone opener.
- Silver Creek Outfitters (5/20) provides a breakdown for the opener in Sun Valley.
- Classic Journey Outfitters (5/19) offers this gem to describe the Missouri: "the river is puking bugs right now." Sounds appetizing.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Fishing Report Roundup: Sandbags at the Ready Edition
Rivers all over Idaho are swelled to the limit. The Salmon is flowing at a mind-blowing 90,000 cfs. As such, options are limited for this weekend's opener. I am trying to decide between a somewhat local stillwater excursion or a long weekend in front of the vise.