Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Eddy Music: Bob Dylan wins a Pulitzer Edition

Debuting a semi regular feature here. Since Amazon is now selling DRM free mp3s, I thought I would chime in with some music recommendations for your next road trip. What qualifies me to write about music? In the words of Adam Sandler: "I have the microphone and you will listen to every damn word I say!" Just kidding. Honestly, nothing qualifies me to write about music. The only thing I have to recommend myself is that fact that I hate ABBA, Enya, John Tesh, and the Bee Gees. I'm not too crazy about any albums or duets featuring Eddie Murphy either.

Who do I like? Well, from the title of the post you may have guessed that I am a big Dylan fan. I figured I should get that out of the way at the beginning so if you are one of those people who refuses listen to Dylan because he can't sing you can skip the rest of this post and every other edition of Eddy Music.

Anyway, since he just won a Pulitzer, here's a list of some lesser-known Dylan tunes I really like:

Okay, that's it for now. If you like Dylan, try these babies on your next trip to the river. They won't disappoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment